CTCOLLAB - Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony & Video (BACKUP)
CTCOLLAB v1.0 is a comprehensive course that enables the learner to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. This course also teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools and fixes at Cisco Collaboration Solutions – system or solution level. This course also covers troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager & UCM mobility features, VCS control and Expressway, and issues with call setup, ILS, voice quality and media resources.
CTCOLLAB labs provide the learner a deep practical understanding of how to troubleshoot a multitude of issues with: Gateway and endpoint registration, LDAP integration, On-net single and multisite calling, off-net calling, ILS and GPDR, general mobility issues, device, extension and Cisco Unified Mobility, and Cisco TMS, transcoder, and issues with audio and video conferencing.
The primary target audiences for the course are:
•Network administrators and network engineers
•CCNP Collaboration candidates
Secondary audiences are:
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot issues in Cisco collaboration deployments
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco VCS
- Troubleshoot call setup issues
- Troubleshoot ILS and GDPR issues
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manger mobility features
- Troubleshoot issues that relate to Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshoot media resource and voice quality issues
•Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
•Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
•Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
•Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site and multisite environments
|02.03.2020 - 06.03.2020||Frankfurt|
|11.05.2020 - 15.05.2020||Düsseldorf|
EUR 3.190,00 netto (EUR 3.796,10 inkl. 19% MwSt.)
sobald Sie buchen!