DCAC9K Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI Mode (BACKUP)
The five-day instructor-led course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to understand, configure, and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode, as well as how to connect the ACI fabric to external networks and services.
This course is for systems engineers, technical architects, and product specialists in data center technical sales roles. Students include those who need to gain experience with understanding, configuring, and designing the data center networking environment with Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.Kerninhalte
- Describe the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch ACI
- Discuss the ACI fabric
- Review Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Configure the ACI controller (APIC)
- Configure ACI L4-L7 service integration
- Integrate the APIC hypervisor
- Understand the programmability and orchestration of the ACI network
- Discuss ACI connectivity to outside networks
- Implement ACI management
- Describe migration options with ACI
PDF-Datei mit Infos zum Kurs
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Students should be familiar with Cisco Ethernet switching products.
- Students should understand Cisco data center architecture.
- Students should be familiar with virtualization.
- Good understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching:
- Recommended CCNA Certification
- Recommended attendance of Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Recommended attendance of Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
During the course of instruction, the learner will be exposed to the configuration of advanced technologies, such as BGP, OSPF and IS-IS. The learner will not be required to have experience with these technologies in order successfully complete the class.
Dieser Kurs findet in Zusammenarbeit mit unserem Partner Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH statt.
|23.03.2020 - 27.03.2020||Münster|
|20.04.2020 - 24.04.2020||München|
|04.05.2020 - 08.05.2020||Düsseldorf|
|06.07.2020 - 10.07.2020||Stuttgart|
|24.08.2020 - 28.08.2020||Berlin|
|21.09.2020 - 25.09.2020||Stuttgart|
EUR 3.390,00 netto (EUR 4.034,10 inkl. 19% MwSt.)
sobald Sie buchen!